The Financial Wellbeing Service is funded by the Borough of Poole Council. As the funder the councils will act as Data Controller for performance monitoring and contract compliance purposes.
Citizens Advice Bournemouth and Poole are contracted to deliver the above services on the Council’s behalf. To enable us to fulfil the requirements of the contract and service specification we exercise the function of both Data Controller and Data Processor for the personal information you provide.
Personal information can be anything that identifies and relates to a living person. This could be your name and contact details. As joint Data Controllers, Borough of Poole and Citizens Advice Bournemouth and Poole will use your information to provide you with housing related support services.
Why we share personal information with the Borough of Poole Council:
The Council may need to use some information about you to:
- Ensure services provided on behalf of the Borough of Poole are of a good standard.
- Ensure services provided on behalf of Borough of Poole are provided in line with contractual requirements.
- Help investigate any worries or complaints about the services
- Understand and project the need and demand for services
- Commission new services or alter current service provision to ensure it continues to meet service user’s need.